Saturday, October 30, 2010

Jet Lag that lingers

It has been over a week and I still feel the effects of my trip to Japan.  It is 3:30am.  I am still awake.  In Tokyo it is 4:30pm tomorrow.  I have never taken so long to get my internal clock straitened.  Maybe because I am older, I am not sure.  I find myself sleepy in the afternoon. 

When will I be able to sleep more than 4 hours at a time?  Maybe I need to do another sleep study.

I want to sleep, but there is so much on my mind.  I wonder why?

Maybe I don't have jet-lag, maybe I just like the wee hours of the morning.  I used to work the overnight shift and loved it.  I think I am somewhat nocturnal.

Now I am getting tired.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Blog, I am trying to start one up. Having issues trying to figure it all out.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!