Thursday, October 28, 2010

To Blog or Not to Blog....

The main intention of starting this blog was to chronicle my trip to Japan, however I knew that there would be more to me writing that just about a trip.  Now that the trip is over, I am faced with the decision of whether to keep blogging or not.  I actually like writing my thoughts & ideas, however I am not sure if they are really necessary to write.  It seems like a way of "exposure" when you put your inner thoughts out on a page for others to read.  I have not always been one to talk too much about what is going on in my life, especially the under the surface stuff.

My next idea is to blog about my trials and tribulations with my crazy family and the current court case I have against my uncle, who is the executor of my fathers estate.  I am not sure if that will be too risky.  What I do know is that even in my wildest dreams, I could not make up what has happened over the past 6 1/2 years.  When I tell people about it ( always the condensed version), they are astounded.  Families are not supposed to act that way, however when money is concerned I believe that people do foolish things.  I do believe whole heartedly in KARMA though, so that is some consolation on my part.   I wish I started a blog back when the mess all started, but I did not know about blogs.  Maybe I could have learned something through the writing.  Right now I just have my email file folders full of legal info from my attorneys, and a legal bill to match it.

So the question remains.  Do I put myself out there?  I will think about it in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!